Terms & Conditions
You must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Mantons Creek Estate. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 18 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Mantons Creek Estate are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
If you place an order on our website, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old. No one under the age of 18 years may purchase liquor of any kind. According to the Liquor Act 1982, it is illegal to sell or obtain liquor for a person under the age of 18 years.
- All goods purchased must be for personal use and not for re-sale purposes.
- All product and good prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Mantons Creek Wines reserves the right to change our prices without notice.
Shipping and Returns Policy
Once your payment is approved, we will ship your order to the street address provided within 1-3 work days. Orders received by a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday. Delivery time frame is 7 to 10 working days. If your order has not been received after 10 days, email email@example.com and we will assess your order and offer to resend the order at no charge, offer a refund, equal price exchange, or store credit.
We may deliver your order in instalments if the goods in your order are not all available for delivery at the same time. We will email you and provide information for instalments.
Shipping costs vary by speed and location, so be sure to review shipping costs for your order by using the shipping cost calculator in our shopping cart before making your purchase.
- If your order is damaged during the shipping process or faulty or defective, we will collect and replace or refund the damaged goods at no cost to you.
- If the goods you ordered are not available, we will notify you within 2 work days and offer you an alternative vintage or good. If you want to cancel your order, we will refund your order in full.
Mantons Creek Estate only accept credit card payments online via Visa & Mastercard.
You may cancel your order from us at any time before we ship your order.
If you cancel your order before shipment, we will refund the full price of the order and the cost of delivery, if you have been charged for delivery.
If you change your mind about your order after it has shipped, see our returns policy to learn how you may request a refund or exchange after your order has been delivered.
If you are not happy with the quality of the wine you purchase from Mantons Creek Wines, you can call our office at 03 5989 6264 or email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess your request for an refund, equal price exchange, or store credit of the unsatisfactory product.
If, once you have received your order, you wish to exchange or return the goods for any reason, you can return the goods to us at your cost within 7 days of delivery date. After we receive the goods, we will send you your choice of alternative goods of the same value, minus the value of any consumed or damaged goods as well as the new shipping costs.
Mantons Creek Wines is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you share with us through our website.
Examples of personal information you may share with us may include:
- when you buy our goods online, over the phone or in person
- when you enter a promotion hosted by us (including via our websites or through social media sites)
- when you register to use our website to make an account or play an order
- when you contact us to request information about our company, products, goods, or employment opportunities
This information may include your name, age, address, email, phone number, and financial information.
We will NOT disclose your personal information to any third parties except:
- with your consent;
- where the law requires us to do so
- where third parties appointed by Mantons Creek Wines require access to customer information held by us in order to perform services (in which case we require these third parties to keep the information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the performing of those specific services).
Note: Our websites may sometimes contain links to other websites. Mantons Creek Wines does not control the privacy practices of any other sites besides our own. If you have any questions about the privacy practices of any websites linked on our website, please contact the relevant companies directly.